Registering for US Figure Skating Tests - Help for New Members
Glissad Skating Club Membership Portal
- After clicking on link listed above, click on the blue
"Apply for membership" button on the left side of screen.
- After following the instructions, create the account in
your own name first, if you are applying for your minor child.
- From your new account, you can add your child by
clicking the blue "Add new family member" button. Also
note that you will leave the USFS # field blank, unless you happen to have a LTS USA # and
you can remember it. Otherwise, we will supply your USFS # at a later time.
- After adding any additional children to your account,
click the gray "Apply/Renew" tab. For yourself, you will apply
for a no fee, Non-skating parent or guardian membership, unless
you also plan to test. For your child, you will select an
membership. This will give you a onetime use discounted membership with US
If you are registering any additional family members for skating tests, select Additional
Family membership to save on fees.
- Click the Apply button for each member to complete the application process.
- Click on the Shopping cart on upper right to complete membership purchases. You should receive a confirmation email. Note that memberships need to be paid before the system will allow test registrations.
- From your account, click the gray "Test Sessions" tab. Then click the blue "Click here to register" button.
- Complete the steps listed on screen and complete payment. You should receive a confirmation email.
- In Step 1, leave Dance and Pairs Partner blank.
- If this is your first time, you will most likely be registering a Pre-Preliminary Skating Skills test. In Step 2, go down to the first row labeled "Skating Skills/MITF" and click the "Standard" radio button. Now click on the "Expand" button to the left of "Skating Skills/MITF". A list of offered tests will appear. Click on Pre-Preliminary to select it. Any additional tests may be selected in this manner.
- Registering the beginning adult skating skills test will be the similar, except the test is "Adult Pre-Bronze" and is found in the second row labeled "Adult Skating Skills/MITF". You will also need to select the appropriate radio button for adults aged 21+ or 50+.
- A schedule for the test session will be published after registrations close, which is approximately one week before the test session.