Effective September 1, 2017, mandatory ISI membership is required for all skaters, ages 6 to 17 years, participating in group lesson programs. The cost is $15 for a one term membership. An ISI membership term begins September 1 and concludes August 31 of the following year. Include a separate check made out to ISI, your completed ISI membership application, along with the registration form for your initial group lesson this season. We will forward your ISI applications to ISI for processing.
ISI Member Benefits
- Membership in the world’s largest recreational ice skating organization
- ISI Ice Skating Program – the original learn-to-skate program – tried and true!
- Excess Accident Insurance included with membership fee
- ISI testing program and national test registration
- Colorful achievement patches
- Recreation Skating Online digital magazine (RISonline.org)
- The opportunity to participate in local, district and national ISI competitions and shows, including ISI World Recreational Team Championships – the largest annual recreational ice skating event on the planet!
Q: Wasn't ISI the Ice Skating Institute?
A: During 2017, ISI changed their name to, Ice Sports Industry, as part of an organization-wide rebranding and marketing initiative. The new name reflects ISI’s critical role in providing leadership and support in all facets of ice facility management, operation and programming.